We took part in We Fight Fraud Live 2022 which saw Russ Cohn, our General Manager for International, joined a panel of Frank Furness, an unfortunate victim of identity theft, and others from the industry.
Frank Furness's face gets him in trouble a lot, but is it really him? His identity has been stolen thousands of times and used in multiple romance scams costing victims millions of pounds. This session explores the complexity of digital identity verification and the views of an identity theft victim.
- Russ Cohn - General Manager, International, OCR Labs
- Frank Furness - The Man With a Thousand Faces
- Lial Sharland - Financial Crime Lead, Admiral Money
- Solomon Gilbert - Head of Cyber, We Fight Fraud
- Mark Courtney - Chief Product Officer, Cifas
If you are experiencing any of the issues raised by the panelists in this video please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a demo. We’re more than happy to chat about the state of the industry and if it's a good fit, show you how our technology could overcome the challenges you are facing. All tests welcome :)