New AML Regulations are Close
- Are you affected by the new changes?
- Fraud & cyber-crimes are now included
- Wider industry scope than ever before
- Criminal liability to allow for the punishment of legal persons, such as companies or partnerships, and key employees
- Minimum prison sentence is now 4 years
About this whitepaper:
New far-reaching proposals, which include a Regulation on AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/ CFT (Countering the Financing of Terrorism) and the 6th AML Directive (AML6D), will have a geographic impact that will extend across the EU, UK and to third-party countries.
The impact will also reach industries ranging from the “traditional” financial institutions to gaming, crypto, real estate, and more. Read this whitepaper to find out:
Read this whitepaper to find out:
- If your business is affected by the new changes
- Which new elements are now included
- How your industry might be affected
- If your company and their management employees are at risk
- How prison sentences have increased
Download the whitepaper to be prepared for the future changes and to see how secure identity verification processes can cut down your exposure.
Fill in the form to download the whitepaper.